Woman suffers ‘horrific’ infection after taking ‘cannibal drug’

NY POST

A woman has become the first named drug user in Britain to have fallen ill after taking krokodil — dubbed the world’s deadliest narcotic.

Emma Davies, 41, is said to have suffered “horrific” open sores after using the substance which is reportedly ten times stronger than heroin.

The drug — whose chemical name is desomorphine — has been branded “the world’s deadliest drug” after it first appeared in Russia.

Experts say it can cause large amounts of flesh to rot away with just one small injection.


Read more…

newsworthies